A bit about us...
- Intuition Farm is a family farm based in Pullman, Washington. We are located in the heart of the scenic Palouse countryside.
- Our products are raised with care and compassion, in a natural and sustainable fashion.
- At present, we are marketing our eggs, goat meat, and lamb meat at local co-ops and occasionally at a farmer's market. We also sell goats, sheep, and hay directly to our customers.
- Our livestock graze on the pesticide-free, spring-irrigated, natural pasture on our property, supplemented with alfalfa hay from other local farms.
- In addition, we raise purebred Great Pyrenees dogs, which serve as guardians for our livestock.
- Please feel free to send inquiries to: email@example.com